POLARIS RANGER EV
CALL 0845 555 7770
The POLARIS RANGER® EV offers an ultra quiet 30 HP /48V AC electric motor (plugs into a 110V AC outlet to charge) with legendary RANGER® off road capability. It works harder and rides smoother than any other electric vehicle in its class. Featuring true on demand AWD, 9” of travel and 10” of ground clearance. Payload capacities are industry leading with 1,500 lbs (680 Kg). Towing capacity and standard 2” receiver allows you to tackle the toughest jobs with confidence. Additionally, a 100 lbs (454 Kg) payload capacity is highlighted by a rear box with gas-assist dumping operation that can carry up to 500 lbs (227 Kg) of materials.
The POLARIS RANGER® EV has redefined style and comfort for the two passenger class. There is an ideal seat height combined with wide foot clearance for easy entry and exit and updated split seating engineered for all-day riding comfort with tilt steering wheel adjustment. Built for game keeping, amenities, equestrian centres, leisure, forestry, event management, music festivals, golf courses, agriculture and construction.
Photos may be shown with additional modifications and/or accessories
Additional discounts for fleet purchase
- 30 HP/48V AC electric motor plugs into a 110V AC outlet to charge
- Pro-Fit accessory integration
- Now with 20% more towing capacity – 1,500 lbs (680 Kg)
- Now with 11% more suspension travel up front – 9”
- Updated parking brake placement
- Centre mount gear/voltage indicator
- Full charge from empty costs approximately £1.33*
- 2.6 pence per mile**
- Charges from a standard 240V conventional household mains outlet
- Cabs, winches, ploughs and other Polaris accessories are available for the Ranger EV
*Using the national residential average of £0.12/kWhr
**assuming Max Range mode
- Service and repairs either from atvworld.com HQ or on-site using our national engineer service
- Accessories and spares
- Interest free finance
- Additional discounts for fleet purchase
- Experienced and knowledgeable Polaris dealers
- atvworld.com is committed to providing customer service to the highest standards
With more than 350 accessories available and Polaris-exclusive technology like Lock & Ride®, you can feel confident that Polaris Engineered Accessories™ will improve your ride, from the back yard to the deep woods. Add four-season versatility and unmatched comfort to your RANGER® with a Lock & Ride® Pro Fit cab system. Designed exclusively with, and for, your machine, Polaris Engineered™ cab components fit perfectly, install easily and seal tightly keeping the elements out and you protected. Visit our Polaris Accessories page for more details.
Save 5% on a new Polaris Ranger
Whether you’re looking for a new, all-terrain vehicle to use around your farm, or deciding on a replacement for your business, your membership gives you 5% off a new Polaris ATV or Ranger vehicle.
Why is the deal so great?
- The 5% discount is over and above what you can negotiate with the Polaris dealer
- Savings of up to £644
- Available from ATV World – The UK’s leading Polaris Dealer
How do I get the discount?
- You must have been in membership for a minimum of 3 months
- Farmer and Grower members please ring NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458 to request your Polaris voucher
- Countryside members please ring the Countryside Helpline on 0370 840 2030 to request your Polaris voucher
- NFU Pro members please ring the Pro Helpline on 0370 842 0600 to request your Polaris voucher
- Present the Polaris dealer with your discount voucher, membership card and one form of additional ID
- The 5% discount will be applied at the point of purchase